Let's Talk Money

Monday, May 17, 2010

Are You Happy With Your Job?

Each one of us have our own feelings over our job. Are we really happy doing the "daily routine" job that we are being paid for? Do we really do our job efficiently? What is our feeling with our "Boss?"  Is our Boss a "GOOD BOSS?" On the other hand...are we a good employee? How do we handle our job? There's just a lot of questions which since each one of us have our own experience, we all have different answers.
I have a lot of experience in my previous jobs...part time and full time. I'm not a degree holder, I didn't even go to college because I did not have the "means" to pursue my studies until I got married. However, having no college diploma was not a hindrance for me to get a good job. I managed to get jobs that I can say, a college graduate or under graduate can only handle. We might lack college education but we have to find a way to "learn" if we can't afford to go to college Universities. This is what I did. I broadened my knowledge in constant reading, determined to learn about everything not only about life but about education.

Whatever job I have, I put all my effort and the best of my ability in it. I always put in mind that whatever I do, I should be "satisfied" first with the result of my effort before my Boss or anybody else could notice. In this way I feel more happier. With or without supervision I have to do my job efficiently and happily. But this is only my view. We have to know more on how to handle our job.

Here is a book where you can learn a lot how to handle your job, your Boss and most importantly how to be happy with your job. I also include here some of the reviews by costumers who had already bought this book for your easy reference what this book is all about.

Happiness at Work: Be Resilient, Motivated, and Successful - No Matter What
 by: Srikumar Rao

Read the Editorial and Costumers' reviews to know more about this book. Click on the image above.

Share



1 comment:

  1. Hi Ahmed,

    Thank you very much for your inspiring comment. I will try my best to update my blog always for more topics that can help my visitors like you. I admire your determination to finish your degree and you can be successful for sure. What you want to be is what you will be. Best of luck for your future.

    ReplyDelete