Let's Talk Money

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Benefits of Moringa Oleifera Powder

My Moringa Powder

Here I am again folks. I made this Moringa (malunggay) powder and I use to mix at least half table-spoon in my soup or other dishes, to mix with my coffee at least 1/4 tea spoon. My daughter adds to her tea or soup too. Even my husband he always adds some
amount in his ready meal, be it noodles, soup, and sometimes just with plain water. One of the benefits of this Moringa powder to my daughter is her alertness in her studies. With this I can say it is also good for the brain. 

We have a family friend who introduced this powder to his friend who has a urinary problem. The body response of our friend's friend with the moringa powder is immediate. Our friend's mother has high cholesterol, high-blood pressure and some other minor problem in her body. A week before she went for her medical check-up routine, she consumed daily a table spoon 3x a day and the doctor was surprised with the result. Everything was normal. A lot more experience from our friends which proves that information from the Internet regarding this amazing plant is really true.

I made this powder supposedly just for our consumption, but when I relate to our friends they got interested, asked me to let them try and the result made them happy. 

Here in Brunei, Moringa is not much known. Some knows about it especially the old folks but they only knew the plant to consume as vegetable. They like the taste of the fruit mixed with meat curry but the benefits they hardly knew it. Thanks to the Internet where scientific information can be known with a click of a mouse or thru mobile phones. 

Some more posts to come for some other plants too. Thanks again folks...GOD Bless us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment