Let's Talk Money

Sunday, August 21, 2016

My Pure Moringa Oil


 Moringa Oil
Good morning folks. I made this Moringa Oil to find out myself the real benefits of it if converted into oil. I already know how effective the fresh leaves when dried and I want to go further to discover the
other benefits in different process by doing it myself.

Consuming Moringa powder can only be taken by mixing with foods and drinks or making it like a tea to be taken at our most convenient time. By doing this procedure it helps our internal organs especially detoxification and feeding our cells with the nutrients that our body needs which we seldom get from the foods we eat everyday. 

I thought of a way how Moringa can be applied to skin that can help the skin cells to fight skin problems like psoriasis, skin allergies and so on including pain in our joints or any kind of external problems that needs oil for massage. So I made this oil from Moringa leaves. I made it highly concentrated because I want to know how fast it could help skin, joint and muscle problems. 

My daughter (15 years old) is my first user. She has a problem with her knee when she had her knee injury at the age of 12 while playing football at school. I sent her immediately for x-ray but the result was negative for fracture or whatever. I thought then that since the x-ray is clear nothing wrong so far. 

However, after 2 years, she always feel the pain in her knee joint (left side) followed with swelling of veins in her hands that she has to get absent from school, then a severe headache. I sent her again for medical check-up and found out that her knee joint was dis-aligned so she was scheduled for physiotherapy. She also has a problem with her monthly period as it is irregular and suffer menstrual pains.

Two weeks before the appointment (just this year on June) to start the therapy, I massage her knee, hands and back with this oil everyday before she goes to bed. I also let her mix about 10 drops of Moringa oil with hot water and drink it when lukewarm. 

Surprisingly, in just one week, days before her appointment, the pain slowly disappeared so I did not bring her anymore for therapy. After consuming for a month her monthly period improved. She does not feel anymore pain and it became normal. 

I noticed that her height is improving so she checked her weight and height. True, her height increased by 1 inch and yesterday she checked again after almost 3 months her height increased by another 1 inch. I was thinking maybe because of her problem with her veins made her growing disturbed. 

I have another lady friend who also have a problem with her period, skin, blood and supply of iron in her body. She had to go for blood transfusion because of her menstrual problem. When she started consuming Moringa oil, her health problem greatly improved and the result of her last medical check up proved that this Moringa oil is really effective. She is happy now especially with her monthly period problem.

These are just to name a few. Really, the scientific discovery of the benefits of Moringa that is revealed in the Internet are all true.

My next post is Moringa mix...thanks folks.






No comments:

Post a Comment