Let's Talk Money

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Moringa (Mix) Essential Oil


Moringa (Mix) Essential Oil


I named this Moringa Essential Oil because this is a mixture of Moringa, Betel Leaves,
Betel Leaves in our backyard
Key Lime and Ginger. 

This mixture is my husband's idea. He has a knowledge of different kinds of plants and its benefits and the right mixture. I followed his idea and the result is better if not best.



As usual, my daughter is my first user. Maybe because of her knee problem that affected her veins resulted with the other problems of her system. She has lots of pimples that made me worry and very oily face. The scars on her face due to her pimples made me more worry. She has allergy with chicken meat and eggs that affects her skin with itchiness and blisters. She has falling hair and uncontrolled dandruff. 



I let her apply this Essential oil and in just about a week her face improved a lot. Pimples disappear so with the scars and her oily face became normal. She applied to her hair and the falling hair stops except of course the normal falling of our hair everyday which are just  few strands. Her allergy lessened which is quite understandable because she has to give her body a chance to heal by detoxifying first her internal system using the Moringa Pure Oil and sometimes the Moringa Powder.

The effectiveness of this Moringa Essential Oil in skin problems is so fast. My friends who have skin problems gave their testimonials how the oil worked in their systems and they are happy.

Not only for skin but for muscles, joints and other external problems. Scalp problems had also been remedied including growing of hair.

Again, these are just to name a few of the benefits here. In the Internet tons and tons of information can be found and with this experience from the oil that I made it is proven "those information are all TRUE".







No comments:

Post a Comment