Let's Talk Money

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Calcium As A Mineral

Minerals are essential for balance diet to achieve good health, but how do you know if you are really taking the right minerals to balance your diet? As a supplement seller for a number of years, though I know that minerals is essential for the body, I always
study the manufacturer's information first and search for the side effects of their "claimed" mineral benefits before I offer to my prospects the product to avoid problem and the prospects' distrust, not only to me but for the product itself. This is to make sure that I can establish my good relationship with my prospects and expect for a repeat order after their first buy.

Not all in the field of medical profession agree with each other although they all received their degree under the name of "medicine". 

Calcium for one as a mineral is an example. I have heard some stories about this mineral which is said to be good for bones and teeth. One day I met an old friend and she looked unhealthy while having in her hand some prescribed medicine. She told me she had a backache and already suffered for how many months which make her difficult to move. She went for a thorough check up and was found out that she has too much calcium in her body that caused the back pain. She also said that the doctor advised her not to take "any" kind of supplement during the process. On top of that I heard some news (not directly from her) that she also had a serious problem with her teeth and she has to go for operation since most of her teeth is a "milk teeth". 

Prior to her health dilemma, she is a regular user of supplements and drink milk 3 times a day, believing that milk is the highest source of calcium that will be good for her bones and teeth. 

Since 2007, I had not taken any medicine (conventional) because of my fistula. I don't know why, but since I get this problem I cannot anymore take any medicine. The fistula swells when taking one. Whatever symptoms of sickness that I feel now, I just take supplements (the right one) and nutritious foods, moringa oleifera as the number one in my list. Everything so far is okey since 2007, the fistula is still in my body but it can be controlled by supplements and a good diet.




No comments:

Post a Comment